PG 4 EP White/Obsidian-University Red
HEAD IN THE GAME. FEET IN THE CLOUDS.
Paul George is the rare high-percentage shooter who's also a coach's dream on D. Designed for his unrivaled 2-way game, the PG 4 EP unveils a new cushioning system that's lightweight, articulated and responsive, ideal for players like PG who go hard every play.
An ultra-lightweight footbed made with a Nike Air unit that runs the entire length of the shoe, creating a near-instantaneous feeling of responsiveness.
A dual-mesh, semi-transparent zippered overlay fastens over the laces to provide supportive containment and breathability.
• A low-cut collar, full bootie construction, and internal webbing system provides an easy entry, plush comfort, and secure fit.
• Circular traction pattern offers multidirectional grip and control.
• Outsole cutout lets you see the Air unit.
• Sockliner adds layer of cushion
• "Trece" on tip of left shoe; "Young" on tip of right shoe
• "NG 11/01/17" on right midsole; "OG 05/01/14" on left midsole