KT6 LOW 'Away'
1. The SMART SAM is implanted into the heel piece.
2. It can reduce impact force to the ankles and knees when you jump and fall to the ground and strengthen heel piece support.
3. Under normal stress, the molecules are partly unbound in random due to large intermolecular distance and the material is soft.
4. Molecules will immediately absorb the impact if the material is impacted. As the intermolecular distance shortens, all molecules will be closely arranged in a regular shape and the materials will be hardened to absorb shock and give support.
5. High resiliency: the disability of 70% will further enhance energy of the insole.
6. Deformation resistance: new materials of the insole will better resist deformation and improve stability.